fredag 4. september 2009

Some awards

I'm such a lucky person that's got some awards lately - my life is really hectic at the moment, work is really taking all my energy so the last week there has been no cardmaking at all - I'm sitting here blogging and thinking about going to my crafting room to do something, but I haven't been able to get myself up yet :)

Anyway to the awards - I got this lovely award from Karita and from Hanne - they are two amazing card makers, I just adore their work - please do take a look I guarantee that you'll be amazed!!


Thank you soo much girls - I really appreciate it!!
I probably should give these to lots of people for the inspiration they give me - but then I would never get to do any cardmaking tonight - I would sit here blogging all evening :)
So I give it to all you wonderful people who stop by my blog, and specially you who take the time to leave me a comment!!
I also got this award from Aina a while ago - thank you soo much!! You make some gorgeous cards - thanks for the inspiration!!

I sure hope that I'll get around to post a new card during the weekend, I have lots of work to do, but I've decided to not work tonight so - as I mentioned - I just have to get myself up from the coach..... ;)

Have a wonderful evening everyone!!

Ingen kommentarer:

Bloggarkiv

Print