onsdag 7. september 2011

Lil Victorian Christmas Lolita Ivy preview - GDT Tickled Pink Stamps ♥

Lucky me - I got to be GDT for Tickled Pink Stamps in September - and lucky me again - the new release are christmas images, and they are soooo cute :):)

Here's my first creation with this lovely Lil Victorian Christmas Lolita Ivy - I've made a christmas bag - and this is also my christmas project for september at Hjertebodens Juleblogg ♥.

I've used copics to color the image, and a magnolia dies swirl, some ribbons, a cake napkin, flowers and glitter. The sentiment is Magnolia. Please pop over to the Tickled Pink Stamps blog to see more gorgeous Ivy creations from the other DT's.





Thanks for stopping by!!

2 kommentarer:

Marita sa...

En nydelig julepose♥.

Klem Marita

Louise sa...

Auw, Bente!
Vad roligt att du skall gästa TPS! YAY!
Underbart jobb du har gjort med söta söta Ivy!
Älskar din färgläggning :)

Kram

Bloggarkiv

Print