tirsdag 28. april 2009

Stamp with fun challenge 4 - Sketch from Bev

I found this great new challengeblog called Stamp with fun - and this week there was this beautiful sketch by Bev. So I just had to make a card with it. I've used one of the new stamps from the Gorjuss set 2.


Close up of the cute image..


Insides decorated after the same sketch.



I intended to do the same sketch on the back too, but I ran out of the designpaper :) So I had to just make it simple..


Thank you so much for visiting my blog!!


Card recipe:
Stamp: Gorjuss girls set 2, Aud Design (sentiment)
Coloring: Distress ink refills
Papers: Maia Design
Tools: Distressing, Nestabilities, Martha Stewart punch
Embellishment: roses, pearls, glossy

8 kommentarer:

Sandra sa...

Hi..."GORJUSS" card,love the image you have used and such a beautiful colour scheme...great take on Bev's sketch,thanks for joining us this week at SWF,
Take care
San x

Lena Katrine sa...

Nydelig motiv, som er kjempelekkert fargelagt!
Åh, som jeg gleder meg til disse ankommer postkassa mi! (er litt sur for at dem ikke har kommet enda ;)

Ha en fortsatt fin uke! Klem

Camilla sa...

Åååå så lekkert kort!! Så flotte farger og så fint fargelagt!
Fikk gorjuss i posten igår jeg også!:) Så takk for inspirasjon:)
Ha en fin dag!
Klem, Camilla.

cats whiskers sa...

What a great card Bente, love that gorjuss image and the papers are a perfect match, your colouring is great
Hugs Jacqui x

Riet sa...

Wowwww Bente,what a beautiful card,l love the stamp and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

debby4000 sa...

Gorgeous card, fabulous colours and the you've matched the gorjuss girl perfectly.
luv
Debby

Joey sa...

Hi, ooooh I just love your card, the polka dots are gorgeous, and I love the colour combo you have used. Joey.x

Anonym sa...

wow your card is so beautiful. I like it. It's so cute.
Thanks for joining us this week.
Hugs Tina46
(SWF-Team)wow

Bloggarkiv

Print