There is a new challenge blog called Passion for Promarkers which have their first challenge this week, and there are some amazing prizes!!! This week you can use any colors you want in coloring the image.
I've made my first christmas card this year - I have to start sometime since I've got quite a few to make... and since I got this new stamp - the choice was easy :)
Thanks for looking!!
- Stamp: Cozy winter from Susana Custom Art Card Design, Norsk Stempelblad (sentiment)
- Medium: Promarkers
- Colors used: Cinnamon, forrest green, umber, sandstone, canary, ice grey 2,3, warm grey 2
- Papers: Ladybug & friends
- Embellishment: Flowers, roses, pearls, Snow writer, Stickles (silver)
- Tools: Martha Stewart punch