lørdag 17. juli 2010

Kenny K's first challenge - Pastels

I just love these new digital images by Kenny K - and they are really fun to color ;)

There is a new challenge called Kenny K's Krafty Girlz challenge where you have to use a Kenny K image so I figured that I had to enter - the theme is Pastels - i'n not quite sure if this qualifies as pastels - but I try with this card anyway....


I've colored this cute girl with copic sketch markers and the papers are tim Holtz and Maya Design.


Just a few flowers from WOC and Papirloftet. And the sentiment says congratulations and is from Stempelglede.


Thanks for stopping by, wishing everyone a lovely saturday - I'm going to visit a dear friend together with another dear friend - so I'm really looking forward to the evening :)

8 kommentarer:

Riet sa...

So beautiful card Bente,i love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sharon Keanly sa...

Hi Bente, I think your card suits our challenge perfectly. What an awesome job. Your colouring is fabulous and I love your design and finishing touches. Well done. Thanks for joining us at KKKG challenge and we hope you'll pop by tomorrow for our new challenge. Team B of KKKGirlz have come up with some awesome designs to inspire you. hugs Sharon

Kaia sa...

Lekkert kort.
Nydelig fargelagt motiv, og herlig oppsett.
Klem fra Kaia

Cheryl Valadez sa...

Your coloring is superb! I love the blues and greens. Just a "wow" card all the way around! Thanks for joining us this week at KKKGC ;D

Hugz,
Cheryl

Anne Marit sa...

Flott kort med et skikkelig tøfft motiv. Flott fargelagt!

Juls sa...

gorgeous! I love the distressed look and the stamped swirl in the corner. Hugs Juls

Jeanette sa...

Dette var råtøft!!! :) Kjempekule de digistemplene, jeg har sååå lyst på ett/flere. Må bare vente litt, så jeg får brukt alle gummistemplene jeg har kjøpt i det siste. Kjempefin fargelegging og nydelige farger :). Du lager så mye lekkert!

TaraG sa...

Oh WOW Bente this is just sooooo super cute! I love these new Kenny K images and this cutie is my fave...I really need her desperately, lol! You have coloured her beautifully and I love how you use and funky image and with a shabby chic card style. The papers a so pretty and I love the flowers. Absolutely gorgeous!
Hugs,t

Bloggarkiv