At the Whiff of Joy Challenge blog there's a special Whiff of Joy Guest Designer Call this week. The great sketch to follow is made by Katharina herself. I've made this card with one of the new WOJ spring kit by Elisabeth Bell which I got in my mail this week. I love them alle, but especially this one. It's colored with distress ink refils.
The pattern paper is from 7 Gypsies, the sentiment stamp is from KH design, and translates to "Friend". The flower's are from Papirloftet. I've also put som glossy on the rose, but it doesn't show well in the picture.
A little close up of the cute image..
- ► 2015 (28)
- ► 2014 (68)
- ► 2013 (93)
- ► 2012 (123)
- ► 2011 (149)
- ► 2010 (138)
- Tja... vel et kort er det nå iallefall
- Stampartic utfordring..
- Sukkersøtt #29
- Blogcandy time :-)
- Whiff of Joy Challenge
- Blogcandy : Scorepal
- After Eight box
- Mere blogcandy
- Scrappekurs: online kurs blogg!!
- Sugar Nellie bursdagskort og awards
- Sukkersøtt utfordring # 27, Valentine
- New Whiff of Joy release February 14th
- 3 år og ivrig kortlager :-)
- Sugar Bowl challenge 3 - Love & romance
- Sketch challenge at StampARTic
- Bursdagskort og et takkekort
- Babykort jente
- Bursdagskort som ikke ble brukt likevel....,
- ▼ februar (19)